It is always our goal at Eng Orthodontics to offer our patients the very best orthodontic care in Brighton, Reunion, Fort Morgan and the surrounding communities.
We truly believe in furthering our education so that we can learn all we can. This not only benefits us but also helps our patients. We use this knowledge to give you the most up-to-date treatments so that you can have a smile that you are proud to show off.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science, biochemistry — Brigham Young University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Iowa
- Certificate in Orthodontics — University of Iowa
- Master of Science, Orthodontics — University of Iowa
- I regularly participate in continuing education, including annual meetings of the American Association of Orthodontists, and courses about laboratory techniques, new patient treatment procedures, and surgical orthodontic treatment. I feel there is always more to learn.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
Family and Community
I am originally from Naperville, IL, and now live in Commerce City with my wife, Rachel, and our three sons, Jordan, Joshua, and Jake. In my free time, I enjoy running marathons, playing tennis and golf, skiing, and weight training. Of course, any time I get to spend with my family is the best.
I am on a school board committee for our local school district, am on the school board for a local charter high school, volunteer each year at the Colorado Mission of Mercy, am an Eagle Scout and have participate in service projects often. The success of our practice is in large part dictated by the success of our community, and I am proud to do what I can to ensure both.
We are proud to offer many different technologies so that you can get straight teeth in a way that works for you. We would be glad to go over all of your options so that together we can make the right decision for you and your mouth.
We do everything that we can to provide a calm and comfortable environment. Our staff is great at what they do. They are here to discuss any of your concerns and put you at ease.
Here at Eng Orthodontics you will see friendly faces the moment you walk in, and we are all here to help answer any questions you may have, no matter how silly you think they are. We can assure you that we have heard most of them already!
If you have any questions about how we can straighten your teeth and give you a better looking smile, please don’t hesitate to call us at (303) 498-0351 (Brighton/Reunion) or (970) 542-2500 (Fort Morgan). Thank you!