Education and Continuing Education
– Bachelor of Science, PDBio – Brigham Young University
– Doctorate of Dental Surgery – The Ohio State University
– Certificate in Orthodontics – The Ohio State University
– Master of Science, Orthodontics – The Ohio State University
I am always striving to stay at the forefront of technology and orthodontic treatment methods. I regularly participate in continuing education which allows me to provide my patients with the most efficient treatment and the best results possible.
– American Association of Orthodontists
– American Dental Association
– Diplomat, American Board of Orthodontics
– Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
– Colorado Dental Association
– Metro Denver Dental Society
Family and Community
I am originally from South Jordan, Utah and I am now excited to be living in Brighton with my wife, Natalie, and our son Lincoln. We have two children. In my free time I love spending time with my family. We enjoy exploring everything the community has to offer and trying new restaurants. I am also an avid sports fan. I love playing or watching almost any sport, especially golf, basketball, soccer, and football.
Having a positive influence in the community is very important to me. I am very active in my church, which allows me to meet many people in the surrounding area and serve them in different ways. Changing lives through orthodontics and service opportunities in our community allows me to create long-lasting friendships that I cherish.
“Orthodontics is my passion and I am fortunate to be able to share the excitement I have for creating beautiful smiles every day. I am grateful to be an orthodontist because it allows me to meet develop strong relationships with the most amazing people in our community. I can still remember the boost of confidence that I felt when I saw my new smile for the first time after braces. Watching others experience those same life-changing effects of orthodontics is what drives me to be the best orthodontist that I can be!”