Education and Continuing Education
– Bachelor of Science, biochemistry — Brigham Young University
– Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Iowa
– Certificate in Orthodontics — University of Iowa
– Master of Science, Orthodontics — University of Iowa
– I regularly participate in continuing education, including annual meetings of the American Association of Orthodontists, and courses about laboratory techniques, new patient treatment procedures, and surgical orthodontic treatment. I feel there is always more to learn.
– American Association of Orthodontists
– Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
– Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
– American Dental Association
– Colorado Dental Association
– Metro Denver Dental Society
Family and Community
I am originally from Naperville, IL, and now live in Commerce City with my wife, Rachel, and our three sons, Jordan, Joshua, and Jake. In my free time I enjoy running marathons, playing tennis and golf, skiing, and weight training. Of course, any time I get to spend with my family is the best.
I am very active in my church, which provides a lot of volunteer and service work opportunities. I am on a school board committee for our local school district, have volunteered at the Colorado Mission of Mercy, am an Eagle Scout and a merit badge counselor for the Boy Scouts of America, and have participated in a number of service projects. The success of our practice is in large part dictated by the success of our community, and I am proud to do what I can to ensure both.