Education and Continuing Education
– Bachelor of Science, biochemistry — Brigham Young University
– Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Iowa
– Certificate in Orthodontics — University of Iowa
– Master of Science, Orthodontics — University of Iowa
– I regularly participate in continuing education, including annual meetings of the American Association of Orthodontists, and courses about laboratory techniques, new patient treatment procedures, and surgical orthodontic treatment. I feel there is always more to learn.
– American Association of Orthodontists
– Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
– Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
– American Dental Association
– Colorado Dental Association
– Metro Denver Dental Society
Family and Community
I am originally from Naperville, IL, and now live in Commerce City with my wife, Rachel, and our three sons, Jordan, Joshua, and Jake. In my free time I enjoy running marathons, playing tennis and golf, skiing, and weight training. Of course, any time I get to spend with my family is the best.
I am on a school board committee for our local school district, am on the school board for a local charter high school, volunteer each year at the Colorado Mission of Mercy, am an Eagle Scout and have participate in service projects often. The success of our practice is in large part dictated by the success of our community, and I am proud to do what I can to ensure both.