Education and Continuing Education
– Bachelor of Science, biochemistry — Brigham Young University
– Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Iowa
– Certificate in Orthodontics — University of Iowa
– Master of Science, Orthodontics — University of Iowa
– I regularly participate in continuing education, including annual meetings of the American Association of Orthodontists, and courses about laboratory techniques, new patient treatment procedures, and surgical orthodontic treatment. I feel there is always more to learn.
– American Association of Orthodontists
– Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
– Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
– American Dental Association
– Colorado Dental Association
– Metro Denver Dental Society
Family and Community
I am originally from Naperville, IL, and now live in Commerce City with my wife, Rachel, and our three sons, Jordan, Joshua, and Jake. In my free time I enjoy running marathons, playing tennis and golf, skiing, and weight training. Of course, any time I get to spend with my family is the best.
I am very active in my church, which provides a lot of volunteer and service work opportunities. I am on a school board committee for our local school district, have volunteered the last six years for the Colorado Mission of Mercy, volunteered at the 9News Health Fair in Commerce City, am an Eagle Scout and a merit badge counselor for the Boy Scouts of America, and have participated in a number of service projects. The success of our practice is in large part dictated by the success of our community, and I am proud to do what I can to ensure both.